Sunday, May 28, 2006


And here I am another day in this world. Today is Saturday May 27 . My first week end...and yes I need some relaxation. It has been a busy week, but finally as you can see I am on a schedule. I eat, I sleep, I pee....and yes I did my first unassisted poop of the free world!!!!

Eccomi qua. Un altro giorno in questo mondo. Oggi e' Sabato 27 Maggio. Il mio primo week end...eh si ho proprio bisogno di un po' di relax. E' stata una settmana piena di impegni, ma finalmente ho preso il tempo. Mangio, dormo, e faccio la pipi'....ah dimenticavo ho pure fatto la mia prima pupu senza aiuto nel mio nuovo mondo. Evvaiii!!!!

 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jersey Girl said...

So precious! I cannot wait to meet this little guy! Hopefully when i'm up in NJ for Josh's wedding we can see him! He is just too cute! And Amy, you look great!! I'm so happy for you guys!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home